Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tender

Name: Natasha

Song that changed your life: Blur - Tender (listen now) (lyrics)

The story behind it:

My brother has been going through a really rough patch in his life since his relationship with his girlfriend fell apart. Despite the fact that he would give his life and soul for those two kids. I didn't really know how to help him, so I just tried t be there for him. At night he would get through his lonliness with his music. One time, when I was around at his place, he was making a photo collage of his sons while he listened to the stereo. It was one of the most emotional moments I've ever witnessed. When one particular song came on I just held him and we cried together. It was the first time he had let all his emotions go and though the hard times are not over, I know that one day his sons will be able to appreciate how much love he has for them. I know that that song that we listened to that night wil help him get through it