Monday, April 17, 2006

All I Need

Name: Meg

Song that changed your life: Air - All I Need (listen) (lyrics)

The story behind it:

About 10 years ago when I was 16, I came across this guy at school who was a couple of years older than me and I liked him as he was cool and just one of the school jokers. Fast forward to the summer of 2004 and I was getting married to that funy guy from school. The moment just before I walked down the isle was a wonderfully scary moment but I had a song playing which brought me a wave of calm and made me realize I was doing the right thing. It was a perfect song to send me down the isle on my wedding day. I know that I made the best and most amazing decision in marrying my husband on that day and now when I hear that song I just feel so happy!

No comments: