Friday, May 19, 2006

I need you

Name: Mike

Song that changed Mike's life: Nelly - Dilemma (listen now) (lyrics)

The story behind the song:

Last summer a girl came to work with us during her vacation from college and the moment I saw her I knew that she was special. After working with her for a couple of weeks I thought we were getting along really well and there was a spark between us. But, by the time I worked up the courage to ask her out she had left for a vacation with her friends. I really missed her and for the next few weeks I kept an eye out for her whenever I was in town, just in case she happened to be there too. I blocked out my feelings for her and I tried to move on. Just when I thought I was over her, she stepped back into my life. It was a Monday Morning at 8 am and she had come back to work over the Easter holiday. All of a sudden all my feelings came back and I could not wait to talk to her again but I found out that she had found herself a boyfriend and I couldn't tell her how I felt in case she didn't reciprocate. She left again after a couple of weeks and I didn't have the chance to say goodbye. I'm now looking forward to the summer and wishing that she will come back so I can tell her exactly how I really feel. The one song I would listen to as I agonized over what to do still gives me hope that it will eventually work out for me